IJssel Technologie doesn’t believe in standard solutions. We work with you to find the optimum solution for your specific problem. To do this we have professionals who make creative proposals for process improvements, combine decisiveness with enthusiasm, have experience with leading manufacturers, and pride themselves on achieving visible and notable results.
For each project we deploy the most suitable people for the task at hand, ensuring that they complement one another in terms of knowledge and experience. They are also capable of flexibility if asked to adapt their role during the course of the project. We constantly focus on how we can turn a concept into a workable solution, and we do not rest until this has been realised.
Our people may fulfil the following roles:
- Business manager, who initiates improvement processes and brings projects to a successful conclusion with visible and notable results;
- All-round technician, who not only repairs faults but can also make adjustments to a machine;
- Hands-on foreman, who visualises improvement possibilities from the shop floor;
- Regulator, who forms the link between the client and the IJssel Technologie workshop;
- Planner, who not only considers the actual tasks but also comes up with proposals for process improvements;
- Maintenance engineer, who devises a maintenance system and maintenance process based on a risk analysis;
- Process engineer, who conceives or optimises a process or production line;
- Mechanical engineer, who conceives or optimises machines;
- Project manager, who steers the project in the right direction with consideration for both people and technology;
- Researcher, analyst and consultant, who as an external expert asks the right questions in order to make well-founded choices;
- Programme manager, team supervisor or managerial coach in improvement programmes;
- Instructor, who can impart knowledge directly or can train internal instructors;
- Interim technical services manager, who not only takes care of things but also has an eye for improvement possibilities.
We would like to discuss ways in which our team could come up with a unique solution for your business.
If you are interested in working at IJssel Technologie, see our vacancies.