Attention for quality, health, safety and environment is crucial to IJssel Technologie, both for our clients and for our own employees. These aspects therefore form an integral part of our business processes and we aspire to achieve ongoing improvement in these areas.
For IJssel Technologie, Corporate Social Responsibility has many different facets. Our continuous quest for improvement goes beyond increasing the competitiveness of production processes on behalf of our clients or investing in the knowledge of our employees. This quest is also anchored in our business management, our attempts to interest more women in a technical career, our attention to safety, our consideration for the environment and our commitment to the local region. You can read more about CSR developments at IJssel Technology in our CSR policy plan.
Our quality vision is set out in our QHSE (KAM) policy (pdf). Here you can also see the certificates that we have been awarded.
- ISO 9001 (quality management system) (pdf)
- ISO 14001 (environmental management system) (pdf)
- VCA** (safety checklist for contractors) (pdf)
- VCA** (safety checklist for contractors) 2017 (pdf)
- NEN-EN 1090-1 (CE Marking for structural steelwork) (pdf)
- NEN 4400-1 (quality standard for provision of labour) (pdf)